Sunday 10 June 2012

Hey ya all :)
So, as you can see, I'm new over here. My old blog got deleted.
I'll write about Young- Adult books and writers.
Here are couple of need-to-read-books from my shelf






 The first book is Hush, Hush from Becca Fitzpatrick.
You can lend it in a library. It is  a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Anyway, it's saga about angels which will make your view on YA books much better (if that's even posible).






















Second one is Fallen series by Lauren Kate.
This book is also about angels (saga too) but it's  for experienced readers. At the beginning I could not read this. It was too boring. But when I read the first book, I couldn't stop.












The last but not the least is the Vampire academy by Richelle Mead. This book takes place in Montana, and as you can conclude- it's about vampires.
Don't you worry, this is not classical story about " Oh, this guy I fell in love is a vamp so he'll turn me into one". It is worth to read it.

Stay tooned!

   


2 comments:

  1. Woww ... you are preety nice blogger, I like you're blogg :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I like it :)
    Just continue writing:D

    ReplyDelete